First Time: Is this your FIRST Time enrolling in ACE Courses?
Previously Enrolled: Have you Previously Enrolled in ACE courses at your High School?
- Proceed to Step 2: Course Information
Step 2: COURSE Information - ACE Course Schedule
Before you register, you will need to review the list of ACE COURSES OFFERED AT YOUR HIGH SCHOOL and then answer the following:
- Does the course require COMPASS PLACEMENT TESTING?
- Ready to Register?
- Proceed to Step 6: Registration (Note: Step 6 Registration is only available when logged into your myPEAK account)
Step 3: PREREQUISITE Requirements - Courses may require completion of a Prerequisite course
- Does the course require completion of a PREREQUISITE COURSE? (View Prerequisite course list here)
- How to satisfy a Prerequisite requirement
- Note: You will not be able to register for an ACE course that has a prerequisite, unless you have completed the prerequisite course and/or have been authorized by the Registrar's Office.
NEED ASSISTANCE? Please contact the Penn Highlands Registrar's Office at 814-262-6444 or email@example.com
Step 4: PLACEMENT Testing - COMPASS Testing
COMPASS Placement Testing is required to enroll in English, math, and some science classes such as physics or chemistry.
- Does the course require completion of a PLACEMENT testing? (View PLACEMENT course list here)
- The COMPASS test determines your placement in English, math, physics, and chemistry courses.
- If you do not meet the scoring requirement, you will not be able to enroll and earn college credit for the course.
- NOTE: Upon completion of the COMPASS test you will receive a report indicating the results of your test.
Step 5: LOGIN to myPEAK - Logging onto the myPEAK student portal
Once your ACE application is processed, an email is sent to the address you provided with your login information for myPEAK.
If you did not receive the email check your junk mail and spam.
Logging on to the myPEAK student portal is necessary to have the ability to register online for your ACE courses.
Step 6: REGISTRATION - Registering online for your courses
and accessing your schedule, grades and transcript)
Once you have logged onto the myPEAK portal you are able to register online for your ACE courses, access your schedule and view your grades and transcript. Please select MORE INFORMATION for a complete guide on how to register for your ACE courses and view your record.
*The Online Registration page is only available to students after logging on to myPEAK using your user name and password. To access the information for online registration, schedules, and grades you will be required to log in to myPEAK with your user name and password. If you have not received your email that includes this information, please contact the Admissions Office at 814-262-6444 or 1-888-385-7325.
- Note: You must be logged in to view STEP 6: REGISTRATION
Step 7: ACE TUITION PAYMENT - Making your payment
Payments for ACE courses, may be paid online using the myPEAK student portal. You have the options of using a Visa, Mastercard, or eCheck to make tuition payments. Please select the MORE INFORMATION to find out on how to make you payment using the myPEAK portal.
*The Make a Payment page is only available to students after logging on to myPEAK using your user name and password. To access the information for making a payment you will be required to log in to myPEAK with your user name and password. If you have not received your email that includes this information, please contact the Admissions Office at 814-262-6444 or 1-888-385-7325.
- Note: You must be logged in to view STEP 7: ACE TUITION PAYMENT information.