Previously enrolled students do not need to complete the application for admission. Proceed to Step 2: Course Information
Step 2: COURSE Information - ACE Course Schedule
Before you register, we encourage you to review the list of ACE COURSES OFFERED AT YOUR HIGH SCHOOL and then answer the following:
- If a Prerequisite or Placement testing is not required for your courses, you are ready to register.
- Proceed to Step 6: Registration (NOTE: You must login to your myPEAK account to register for classes.)
Step 3: PREREQUISITE Requirements - Some courses require completion of a Prerequisite course in order to register.
- Does the course require completion of a PREREQUISITE COURSE? (View Prerequisite course list here)
- How to satisfy a Prerequisite requirement
- Note: You will not be able to register for an ACE course that has a prerequisite, unless you have completed the prerequisite course and/or have been authorized by the Registrar's Office.
NEED ASSISTANCE? Please contact the Penn Highlands Registrar's Office at 814-262-6444 or email@example.com
Step 4: PLACEMENT Testing - COMPASS Testing
COMPASS Placement Testing is required to enroll in English, math, and some science classes such as physics or chemistry.
- Does the course require completion of a PLACEMENT test? (View PLACEMENT course list here)
- The COMPASS test determines your placement in English, math, physics, and chemistry courses.
- If you do not meet the scoring requirement, you will not be able to enroll and earn college credit for the course.
NOTE: Upon completion of the COMPASS test you will receive a report indicating the results of your test.
Step 5: LOGIN to myPEAK - Logging onto the myPEAK student portal
Once your ACE application is processed, an email is sent to the address you provided on your application with your login information for myPEAK.
- If you did not receive the email check your junk mail and spam.
- Logging on to the myPEAK student portal is necessary to have the ability to register online for your ACE courses.
Step 6: REGISTRATION - Registering online for your courses and accessing your grades and transcript
Once you have logged into the myPEAK portal you are able to register online for your ACE courses, view your final grades and view an unofficial transcript.
NOTE: You must be logged into your myPEAK account in order to register for classes. If you have not received your email that includes this information, please contact the ACE Information Line at 814-262-6444.
Step 7: ACE TUITION PAYMENT - Making your payment
Payments for ACE courses, may be paid online using the myPEAK student portal. You have the options of using a Visa, Mastercard, or eCheck to make tuition payments. Please select the MORE INFORMATION to find out on how to make you payment using the myPEAK portal.
NOTE: You must be logged into your myPEAK account to view your statement and make a tuition payment. If you have not received your email that includes this information, please contact the ACE Information Line at 814-262-6444.