With COVID-19 numbers stabilizing and improving in our region, Penn Highlands Community College has made the following decisions regarding the Spring 2021 semester:
- The spring semester will resume with in-person classes across all sites beginning on Monday, February 22, 2021.
- Classes marked as “Virtual Until Further Notice” will return to in-person instruction the week of February 22. Class sections marked as “Virtual Classroom” or “Completely Online” will continue to be taught remotely.
- Students can expect to receive communication from their instructor through Brightspace/Schoology, as well as a text message regarding updates to the Spring 2021 class schedule. Students will receive the text message by Thursday, February 11.
- All buildings will continue to remain open, providing full access to technology and WiFi.
- All academic and student support offices, as well as the bookstore, will continue to remain open. For details, please check the building operating hours of your preferred location.
Penn Highlands wants everyone to progress and reach their educational goals. We will do all that we can to help make that happen. The Student Success Center is available for assistance with academic needs such as tutoring, any mental and/or physical health issues, disability support services, advising and scheduling assistance, and assistance with personal issues that may be impacting success.
The College will continue to monitor the situation and make any necessary adjustments. If students have questions about their schedules, they may contact their instructor or the Registrar’s Office at 814.262.6439 or email@example.com.