You are here:  Home > Facility Use
If you would like to make a request to use our facility for a meeting, event, seminar, or other function, please click on the "Request an Event" link below. Classrooms, large group meeting rooms, and auditorium spaces are available.
Completion of the application is for inquiry of space availability only. Once you have submitted your request, we will review the information and contact you. A reservation is not confirmed until the request is approved via email. Please feel free to contact us at or 814-262-3810 with any questions.
                                                                                      Auditorium                                                                                Large Group Instruction

Request an Event  (click here) Allow processing time for all requests. 

 (Helpful Hint: Click the Create button on the form after selecting the date and time of your event.)


Please be aware of College operating hours when planning an event. Events taking place outside of the College's operating hours need prior approval. If additional staffing is required, added fees may apply.

  • Approval of room or space requests must be obtained prior to proceeding with any event plans or advertising.
  • Refer to the Facility Use or Auditorium and Lecture Hall Use Procedures for guidelines regarding use of the facility.    
  • For a fee schedule, please contact the Business Office at 814-262-3810 or 
  • Food is only permitted in designated rooms. (See Board Approved Food and Drink Policy below.)


Facility Use
Auditorium and Lecture Hall Use Procedures
Auditorium and Lecture Hall Fact Sheet
Food And Drink Policy

Metz Culinary Management is the exclusive food service provider for Pennsylvania Highlands Community College. Please contact them for any of your food service needs at the Richland Campus. They can be reached by phone at 814-262-3819 or by e-mail at

Employee Room Request Procedures
Event Planning Worksheet

Spice Works Requests

Any employee requesting use of a space will need to do a Spice Works request for set-up or IT needs. Please make sure that you submit your requests as soon as your room use is approved so that the IT and Maintenance departments have sufficient time to plan for your needs. If room use is being requested by a student club or organization, the advisor will be responsible for submitting the requests.The link can be found on the Employee tab of the portal.