If you would like to make a request to use our facility for a meeting, event, seminar, or other function, please click on one of the request buttons below (in red) according to the type of room you wish to use. Classrooms, a large group meeting room, and auditorium spaces are available.
Completion of the application is for inquiry of space availability only. Once you have submitted your request, we will review the information and contact you. A reservation is not confirmed until the request is approved via email and the required documents are returned. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 814-262-3810 with any questions.
Please be advised that the College reserves the right to cancel any request due to Federal or State guidelines, an adjustment in operational hours, inclement weather, or other unforeseen circumstances.
In the event of inclement weather, it shall be the responsibility of the requestor to check our website, social media, or local television stations for closing or delay notices.
Click on the Request links for either the Auditorium or a Classroom
Allow processing time for all requests.
(Helpful Hint: Click the "Add Meeting" button on the form after selecting the date and time of your event.
- Please be aware of College operating hours when planning an event.
- Approval of room or space requests must be obtained prior to proceeding with any event plans or advertising.
- Refer to the Facility Use Procedures for guidelines regarding use of the facility.
- For a fee schedule, please contact the Business Office at 814-262-3810 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food is only permitted in designated rooms. (See Board Approved Food and Drink Policy on this page.)
- Please note that IT and Maintenance services are not available at the Central Park Center.
Penn Highlands Staff & Faculty can login to the Astra Schedule Calendar using their college email address and password.
Astra Schedule Calendar Login