Spice Works Requests

Any employee requesting use of a space will need to do a Spice Works request for set-up or IT needs. Please make sure that you submit your requests as soon as your room use is approved so that the IT and Maintenance departments have sufficient time to plan for your needs. If room use is being requested by a student club or organization, the advisor will be responsible for submitting the requests. The link can be found on the Employee tab of the myPEAK portal.