Career and Transfer Planning are an important part of your college experience. The Career & Transfer Planning Office can help students with making the connection between their degree and potential employment or transfer opportunities. On this page you will find information and resources that can help support you in your academic and career planning.
Please see the calendar below for important dates of activities, events, and sessions pertaining to transfer and career planning topics.
Career & Transfer Planning Staff:
B127 Richland (Next door to the Student Success Center)
We are available to meet with students in office, via Zoom, or telephone. Appointments recommended. Walk-ins are welcome and accommodated if schedules permit.
What we can help with:
- Identifying your skills/interests and how they align with a major/career
- Helping undecided students select a major that fits best with their skills and interests
- Learning about a career through job shadowing
- Accessing resources to support you in your job search
- Networking opportunities and listing of jobs on College Central Network
- Learn about existing articulation agreements and view transfer equivalencies
- Find opportunities to get connected with transfer counselors at 4-year institutions
- Receive assistance with mapping your transfer to a four-year institution
Please reach out if you have questions or need help. We look forward to working with you!!!