Office 365: Microsoft Office Education Plus
Microsoft Office Education Pro Plus for students/faculty is available at no cost through the Microsoft Volume Licensing Agreement.
The College’s agreement with Microsoft allows us to provide current students/faculty with the latest version of full Office both on campus and at home via online Office apps and digital download.
How to get it:
- You must be a current student/faculty
- Your College network account must be activated. (To activate click here.)
- Access is integrated to your e-mail address (email@example.com).
- Sign in to the Office 365 Portal with your College email address and password.
What you get:
- Online versions of Office Apps – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more
- Online data storage of 1 TB via OneDrive for Business
- The ability to download Microsoft Office ProPlus applications on up to 5 devices (PC, Mac, and/or mobile device). Applications included are Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote*, Access*, and Publisher*.
*Windows PC client programs and/or features only. Cannot be used across devices
Note: Office 365 is currently not available for ACE Students